D-STAR Relay F5ZSN
|Relay input freq (your TX)||439.650MHz|
|Relay output freq (your RX)||430.250MHz|
|Voice timeout||180 seconds|
|Beacon||CQCQCQ every 30min|
|Modulation||DV, 12.5kHz spacing|
|Locator||JN 18 bw 45 NR|
The relay is made with an ICOM STARKITY UHF, a UHF duplexer with a spacing of 9.4MHz and a Diamond X-7000 antenna.
Before using the relay, it is very important to read the documentation from the following links in order to understand how the network works.
As you may know, keeping and maintaining a perfectly working relay 24 hours a day demands a considerable invesissment, because of surveillance, technical maintenance or even electricity cost.
As many Ham radio clubs, the club from Sartrouville suffers of the lack of new members and needs your help to keep working.
If you think that this relay is useful for you and want to get involved with its maintenance, we offer you the possibility to make us a donation to help maintaining the relay.
You can send us checks labelled to F5KCK at the following postal address: Radio Club de Sartrouville 78 Quai de Seine 78500 Sartrouville France.
Or you can directly meet us every friday evenings at 9:30pm at the same address.
Or even through internet using the link below:
The crowdfunding that allowed us to build the relay is still available at the following link: Crowdfunding for D-STAR relay F5ZSN
List of donaters
The following is the list of generous donators that we very much thank for their contribution to F5ZSN
- The ICOM France company and the Rotary Club
- F1CIY Christian, F5SHD Philippe, F1CJN Alain, F1RRJ Francis, F6JIG Raymond, K9DMD Jea, F6GAL Iréné, F5NED Pierre Louis, F5FDR Edgar, F5XE Sérafin, F8BXI Philippe, F5HFA Jeannot, Reulier Jean-Claude
Changelog of the relay
- 06/03/2020 Build of the STARKITY ICOM relay.
- 23/05/2020 Commissioning of the D-STAR relay F5ZSN in its final location
- 06/06/2020 Commissioning of the D-STAR relay F5ZSN
- ANFR shows F5ZSN here (click on “Stations Répétitrices” and type F5ZSN in the “Indicatif” field)