UHF <-> SHF Transponder F5ZSL
|Input (your TX)||431.225MHz or 1299.500MHz|
|Output (your RX)||1299.500MHz or 431.225MHz|
|Transceiver UHF||FT 730 R 30W|
|UHF Antenna||Collinear Comet 144/432MHz 9db|
|Transceiver SHF||TM 531 E 10W|
|SHF Antenna||Collinear Diamond : 1,200MHz 13db|
|Activation||Carrier from your transceiver|
|Site||48°56.43 N 2°07.28 E|
|Locator||JN 18 BW 45 NR|
As you may know, keeping and maintaining a perfectly working transponder 24 hours a day demands a considerable invesissment, because of surveillance, technical maintenance or even electricity cost.
As many Ham radio clubs, the radio club from Sartrouville suffers of the lack of new members and needs your help to keep working.
If you think that this transponder is useful for you and want to get involved with its maintenance, we offer you the possibility to make us a donation to help maintaining the relay.
You can send us checks labelled to F5KCK at the following postal address: Radio Club de Sartrouville 78 Quai de Seine 78500 Sartrouville France.
Or you can directly meet us every friday evenings at 9:30pm at the same address.
Or even through internet using the link below:
Thanks to F5DTB for their hardware donation for the transponder.
- 22/10/2017 Setup and optimization onsite by F6JIG with remote help of F1RRJ & F6KBF
- 21/10/2017 Mise sous tension et réglage du transpondeur : F6JIG, F1RRJ, F6KBF
- 21/10/2017 Antenna installation on site: F6JIG, F1RRJ, F8IJV
- 08/08/2017 Install of hardware on site: F6JIG, F1RRJ
- 08/07/2017 Work and fix of hardware: F6JIG, F1RRJ
- 10/06/2017 Hardware (Donation of F5DTB)